What Happens at a Home Listing Appointment?
Wondering what happens at a house listing appointment? Here’s a rundown of what you can expect:
- Discuss your home’s value: A Realtor (maybe me?) will sit down with you at your home. After a brief tour of the house, we discuss preparing your house for sale. This could include making small repairs, decluttering and cleaning as well as staging to put your best foot forward.
- Market analysis: We take a look at recent sales in the your area of comparable size and amenities, as well as homes that are currently on the market. We discuss the current market and what you might be able to expect in terms of traffic, a competitive listing price and how we handle any offers received.
- Review the marketing plan: This can include collateral material, signage, social media, open houses and all the things to put your house in front of as many potential buyers as possible.
- The “Behind the Scenes”: Professional photographs scheduled, sign in the yard, document preparation Don’t worry, I handle all of these things!
- Answer your questions: Got questions about the process? Our agents will be happy to answer them and help you feel confident and informed about the sale of your home.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re ready to get your home on the market, contact me today to schedule your listing appointment. Let’s get your home sold!