How do you plan to celebrate the moms in your life for Mother’s Day? Whether you are a daughter, a grandmother, an aunt, a sister, or a dog mom, if you take care of something or someone, you are a mom. Let’s celebrate all the moms out there.
Here are some ideas to get you started on how to spend the day!
- Attend the Mother’s Day concert at Olbrich Botanical Gardens from 2-3 p.m. on May 8th. 3330 Atwood Ave.
- Move with your mom at a free, pop-up fitness workout with Burn Boot Camp at Hilldale from 9:15-10 a.m. May 8th.
- Stop in at Bierock on Sherman Ave. for free flowers and mimosas all day long, while supplies last.
- Have brunch with mom at several local restaurants offering specials.
- Spend a few hours at the Henry Vilas Zoo exploring all the animal exhibits
- Take a walk through the University of Wisconsin Arboretum to take in all the spring blooms.
However, you plan to spend the day, I hope the day is full of health and happiness!