Ahhh, there is nearly nothing as wonderful as summer in Madison!
The lakes, the parks, the festivals, it’s almost too much to comprehend!
Whether you are new to the area or have been here for years, there are always new things to explore.
Here is a list of activities to check out. Let me know which are your favorites!
- CAPITAL CITY SKI SHOW – Sundays at 6 p.m., Law Park
- LOOP THE LAKE June 12–20
- DANE COUNTY FARMERS’ MARKET SATURDAY ON THE SQUARE June 19–November 13
- PADDLE & PORTAGE June 19
- SUMMER BREEZE- Olbrich Botanitcal Gardens, June 24 $ 25th (Tickets required)
- CONCERTS ON THE SQUARE (BREESE STEVENS FIELD) Wednesdays, July 7–August 4
- DANE COUNTY FAIR July 15–18
- MAXWELL STREET DAYS July 15–18
- WAUNAFEST Waunakee, July 22–25
- CROSSFIT GAMES July 27–August 1
- NATIONAL MUSTARD DAY Middleton, August 7
- SUN PRAIRIE SWEET CORN FESTIVAL August 21-22
- TASTE OF MADISON September 4–5
- THISTY TROLL BREW FEST Mount Horeb, September 11
- IRONMAN WISCONSIN September 12 ART FAIR ON THE SQUARE September 25-26