Hi, I'm Kathy, your home-buying and selling ace in the hole!
I help cool couples and sassy singles start their next chapter in a new home. I’ve sold houses from Baraboo to Belleville and points in between, but my “happy place” is the near west side of Madison. Sellers? YES! First time home buyers? YOU BET! Downsizers? ABSOLUTELY!
I’m the guide to your sanctuary, the advocate for your amazing find, and the sorcerer for your sale. I’m with you all the way! Stressful? Not for my people! I’m the stress-taker and all you see is smooth sailing and new paint colors!
Why? Because I am a bulldog when it comes to my clients. At the end of the day, I want you to be jumping-for-joy happy! Do I win them all? Of course not, but we keep looking until we find the perfect fit.
Why? Because I have helped hundreds of people just like you. I have more than 10 years of experience providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the 608.
Why? Because I know the neighborhoods! I’ve been a Madison resident virtually all my life, and believe me when I say, I know the niches and nuances of the city.
Why? Because I am a good listener. Buying and selling a house is about people and the house. Learning the goals of my clients, negotiating the best terms, ands the joyful result is all about listening (remember that jumping-for-joy happy part?).
Why? Because I do what works. Does it need to be virtual? In these uncertain times, safety is top of mind. I got you!
Why? Because I’m funI And while buying or selling a house is a big deal, there should be a little fun thrown in too!
Little-Known Facts About Me:
– I have boy/girl twins. I have been asked several times if they are identical! Uh, no… they are boy/girl twins. Those twins have an older brother too.
– A long time ago I was a radio broadcaster.
– I love shoes. They don’t have to be expensive, just cute. Shhh, don’t tell my husband!
– I like white wine. ‘Nuf said!
– I have been in every state in the Union except Hawaii and Alaska…they are on ym list!
– I’m not crazy about watermelon, or beer or brats… hard to believe I’m from Wisconsin, right?!
– I love daisies.